Feel like teaching is your vocation? Can you say that speaking English fluently is your cup of tea? Are you into communication? We are looking forward to meeting you!
PSA development Center is looking for a tutor for the period of maternity leave of a main employee. Estimated start date is mid /end September.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- teach English to mini-groups of various proficiency levels,
- teach specialized courses, if needed,
- organize and conduct English skills tests,
- organize monthly English Club meetings and activities,
- continuous idea flow, creation, organization, and implementation of ongoing English lessons in a fun, engaging manner in the classroom setting and out.
- The approximate schedule is as follows: classes - from 9am till 12am-1pm, the second half of the day is dedicated to preparations for classes and other activites listed above.
Our requirements are:
- 3+ years of teaching English to adults (from Beginner to Advanced levels)
- ability to work independently as well as a team with other tutors,
- experience in conducting English tests and language mastery assessments,
- an experienced PC user,
- open-minded, active and cheerful person who is able to find an individual approach to each student,
- experience in working in the IT industry (desired).
We offer you:
- full-time job for the period of maternity leave of a main employee;
- stable income fixed in USD,
- opportunity to join a global team,
- opportunity to develop your professional skills greatly;
- official employment from the first working day;
- reasonable managers and well-adjusted team of professionals;
- open-door policy pursued by the management;
- spacious kitchen; lemons, milk, cookies, a rich selection of hot beverages;
- comfortable office in a prestigious location near Minsk-Arena;
- family-like atmosphere.
Provide CV and cover letter with desired salary written in English.