For almost 15 years, Customertimes, the platinum partner of the Salesforce platform, has been providing Salesforce implementation, integration and support services in 63 countries. Our portfolio includes project implementation for Abbott, Bayer, Novartis, Upsa, Johnson & Johnson, Pharmstandard, Amazon, Forex Club, Danone, Philips, HP and many others.
The main areas of our work are Lifesciences, Healthcare, Manufacturing and CPG. Our friendly team - 1000+ specialists - is located in offices around the world: USA, Canada, Russia, France, Great Britain, Latvia, Ukraine and, of course, Belarus (Minsk and Brest).
Customertimes is one big family, and we achieve results together. All of our employees are talented professionals who are passionate about their jobs. We do not just “implement force”, we also understand the needs of our clients and are ready to offer tailored solutions.
If you crave interesting and diverse projects, they are readily available. If you want to do something meaningful, we implement projects that save lives. If it matters to you what kind of people you work with, our large family will gladly accept you and share their knowledge and experience =)
Experience in the role of an architect or leading specialist for 2-4 years with MuleSoft (4.x):
- Preparation of integration solutions, scenarios and their approvement with the customer;
- Communication with the development team, resolving conflicts of interest between the
- customer and the contractors;
- Participation in supporting the solution at the stage of productive operation;
- Deep knowledge of the used integration platforms and the availability of certificates for
MuleSoft technologies experience:
- RAML design
- Implementing APIs
- Maven features
- MUnit testing
- Platform setting
- Error Handling
Integration technologies experience:
- REST and SOAP
- Monitoring tools (Splunk, Graylog)
Strong knowledge of core Java technologies;
Experience with relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
English: Advanced level;
Experience in preparing technical documentation.
MuleSoft Developer certificates
It is desirable:
- Experience in Mule Kernel (Community)
- Certification in MuleSoft: Integration or Platform Architect
- Experience with any integration solutions (JBoss Fuse, Apache Camel, WSO2);
- Development experience on the Java EE platform (JBoss EAP, IBM WebSphere);
- Experience with SAP, Salesforce, MS Dynamics products as a developer /
- Experience of participation in supporting integration scenarios, search and correction
- of errors.
Implementation of integration scenarios using MuleSoft
Preparation of project documentation;
Implementation of new integration scenarios;
Support and optimization of existing scenarios.
- Job position in an international IT company;
Professional development opportunities: interesting projects, corporate lessons of English language, flexible and thoughtful skills building, regular team building in other offices of the company;
Payment for Salesforce examination fees;
Compensation for the cost of gym membership;
Covering of the expenses for public transport fare;
Modern office in the very center of Minsk - 7 minutes on foot from Nemiga metro station;
Flexible working hours and telecommuting if necessary;
Atmosphere: coffee, tea, fruits, smart casual dress code, corporate parties, young and positive team :)