з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
As a NET Developer you will be working as part of a small team on a variety of projects for clients in Turkey and the UK. You will be supported by a Solution Architect (18 years in IT) and a Product owner/Business analyst based abroad.
CMS (Content Management System) which will be integrated with customer Office applications, which will push content into CMS via a Web API, and a TMS (Translation Management System), which will take care of translations from Turkish into other languages i.e. English, German, French etc. CMS will give all other applications access to the translated content via a Web API.
- Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to team members and product owners
- Provide time estimates for development & product delivery tasksWork with Business analysts to understand requirements, business value, prioritization, and acceptance criteria
- Develop a detailed understanding of the business unit functions and applications
- Application performance tuning, troubleshooting, analyzing and solving complex problems
- Mentor junior developers, new team members, and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- 2+ years of experience as .NET developer
- Extensive experience of .NET development using C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Full software development life cycle experience
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of MVC 5, HTML5, CSS3, WCF, SOAP/RESTful/Web API, SQL Server, Angular, nUnit, Specflow, Selenium and Agile methodologies
- Experience with Sitecore (ready to help with education and certification)
- Experience working in an Agile Development team
- Experience in Test-Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) would be a great advantage
- A positive attitude to learning and using RAD (Rapid Application Development) tools e.g. no-code/low-code and code generation etc.
- Fluent English is essential
- Good practical knowledge of NodeJS Express framework
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH US
- Attractive salary and customised benefits package
- Annual salary review and bonus scheme
- Professional development and training support