Easybrain is looking for a talented Data Analyst to join the team, who will keep abreast of product metrics, find reasons for changes in them, as well as generate ideas for improving them.
- Working with huge amounts of data;
- Analysing and monitoring key product indicators;
- Searching for growth points, organising and conducting product AB tests;
- Analysis of the game balance;
- Researching user behaviour and influence of other factors;
- Maintaining analytical expertise in chosen areas of the company.
- Mathematical background;
- In-depth knowledge of statistics;
- Data analysis experience using Python;
- Knowledge of analytics systems for mobile applications;
- Knowledge of mobile product metrics;
- Experience in calculating ROI, ARPU, LTV, forecasting and analysing a wide range of metrics, audience segmentation.
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Structural approach to analysis;
- Intermediate level of English language or higher;
- Ability to work in a team and experience in managing people and projects.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge and drive, we offer:
- Work on the best products in the niche;
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Medical insurance;
- A fancy office in the center of Minsk, with a terrace and great coffee, cookies, and fruit.